Saturday, August 8, 2009

Perspective: Wayne Dyer, Dan Caro and No Excuses

Late last night I was watching TV.

If you know me, you know I rarely ever watch
TV. However, last night I tuned into PBS, and
found Wayne Dyer.

I love how I always seem to find gems when
I sit down to watch, and late last night was
no exception.

Wayne has a new PBS special, his 8th in the
last 10 years. I don't know if you've ever
had the opportunity to watch him, but
as far as I am concerned he is grace and
practical wisdom in action.

He apparently has a new book, Excuses
Begone!: How to Change Lifelong, Self-
Defeating Thinking Habits
, and the show
was based on the content.

If you have a chance, check him and his books
out, and see if they speak to you.

In the meantime, here are a couple of videos.

The first is an excerpt from the PBS show. The
second is a solo from Dan Caro, who was on
the special. He is a man who has had
extraordinary circumstances, and has found
his way to do what he loves. It definitely falls
into the realm of inspirational. To learn more
about him, and his story, visit DanCaro.com




No comments: