Friday, November 27, 2009

Perspective: Holidays, Stress Relief, and Creativity

Needed a creative outlet, as I have been doing a lot
of website page creation and coding (at times so
frustrating!)

I came up with this...what do you think? I was
thinking it might make a cool holiday greeting/
card.


If you're curious about what I am doing, please
visit Deeper-And-Deeper.com. Lots has been done,
and there's lots more to go! Anyone inspired
to proofread and check links, I'd be appreciative.
It's difficult to be a one woman band. Fresh
eyes are welcome!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and are
appreciating the days leading up to Christmas.

Remember I have a Holiday Stress Buster, if
you think you need some help with how to manage
that stress. I am no magician, but I know what
I am offering has the potential to amaze you!

No comments: