Thursday, October 1, 2009

Perspective: Pepper

(ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
ONLY USE WITH PERMISSION.)

Do you eat peppers?

For a long time I didn't think I liked them.

Why? Because I didn't enjoy cooked green
peppers.

Then, one day, my sister was cutting up a
bunch, and I was told the ones that weren't
green weren't like the green. My young
nieces even liked them.

I figured if young kids could like them,
maybe they couldn't be all bad.

I had a pleasant surprise.

Above is another "tribute" to healthy food.

Oh, and by the way, I have eaten broccoli
steamed with a little butter and
Parmesan, that was suggested in a
comment from my previous blog entry
,
and have to say it is pretty good. Still
looking for other ideas on how to eat healthy
food, and keep it healthy. So...if you have any,
please let me know!

Have a great day!

No comments: