Friday, October 30, 2009

Letters of Love - Special Treat

Do you know about my Letters of Love?

If you don't, you may want to. For
each individual that I have written
one for it is a balance of love,
understanding, encouragement, and
support.

I have shared some of the letters
written to others, and many have
agreed there are some very profound
universal messages.

The letters have often elicited a
"WOW" response. Many are surprised
that all I need to do one is a name/
a way to identify the person, but
that is indeed it.

Because of the nature of it, I offer
a 100% money back guarantee for the
$35 I normally charge. Every person
who has ever paid felt the money
spent was well worth it, and that is
my preferred response from those who
get one (smile).

Since it is Halloween weekend, and
it is a time for "tricks" or "treats,"
I thought I would offer a treat.

I would like to offer you the
opportunity to name your own price
for one of these letters, with a
minimum price of $1.00, and offer
you the same money back guarantee.


All you need to do is send your
payment to ThankYouATJoLoPe.com on
Paypal with a note that it is for a
letter. In addition, please add the
name of the person the letter is for.

Once you've made your payment, please
drop me a quick note at infoATJoLoPe.com
to let me know.

This offer of "name your own price"
stands until Sunday, November 1,
midnight (CA time)
.

If you'd like to learn more about
these letters, please visit
Notes-of-Love.com and/or
see a previous blog entry with a
video where I discuss being true
to yourself
.

I love writing these letters, and
welcome the opportunity to do one
for you, or someone you know.

I look forward to hearing from you,
and thank you in advance for sharing
this with others, should you feel it
appropriate.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: