Monday, September 7, 2009

Word Find Fun & Twitter

Starting tomorrow, I am going to start to send out
weekly Word Finds via email. If you'd like to get
on this distribution list, please send an email to
Subscribe at World-of-Perspective.com.

I promise that I won't sell your email address, and
that I will be selfish, and keep your information
all to myself.

These word finds will be particularly special to
those of you on Twitter, and you will see why when
you begin to receive them. If you enjoy word finds,
I hope you will come and join the fun, and tell
others!

If you have any questions, please ask. And, I
welcome your comments on these puzzles below.

If in the US, and today is a holiday for you, I
hope you are enjoying your day off.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Elizabeth

No comments: