Monday, July 6, 2009

With Love

I found out this morning that Eric De La Cruz
passed away on July 4th. No death is more
poignant than the ones that come closest to
home. My thoughts are with those who loved
Eric the longest, and knew him the best.

In addition, there were many people who also
came to know Eric through his sister's untiring
efforts, and I know that this must be a very
sad day for them as well.

If you would like to hear the news from
Veronica, and hear her tribute to her brother,
as well as some music that was written by
Eric, please visit
http://www.hedrichcreative.com/Eric.html

In tribute to Eric, @theexpert on Twitter sent
this message out regarding our health care
system
, and suggested that we consider what
could be done so that change can be effected.

It has been said that our mind is unable to
resist answering a question. It makes me
wonder what a good question to ask here is.
It makes me wonder what question will get us
the answer(s) we seem to need.

If you have any ideas, please consider writing
them in the comments section.

Wondering who Eric is, and why I would be
writing about him? See my previous posts.

(ALL WORKS HERE ARE COPYRIGHTED.
ONLY USE WITH PERMISSION.)

No comments: