Sunday, July 5, 2009

Perspective: Creating Again



(ALL WORKS HERE ARE COPYRIGHTED.
ONLY USE WITH PERMISSION.)

Today I was thinking about beauty, and what it means to appreciate it.

I was "inspired" to do yet another work with pastels and
Photoshop. It started out one way, and went another,
and still another before it was completed. Again, I had
no idea where it was going to take me.

Is this what those who call themselves artists do? Is
this the type of process they go through? I always
figured an artist had some idea of where they were
headed before they arrived. Maybe not?

I am amazed. I just kept going, and the above was
the result. Maybe you don't think much of it, who
knows? But the awesome thing for me is that I love
that I am doing it!

I share these with you because maybe you will be
inspired to act on something you may at first think
is nothing. If you do, please let me know, I would
love to see what YOU come up with!

2 comments:

Luna said...

Art..is creativity..it is unique to the artist and should never be judged..just talked about by way of 'this is what I saw', 'it said this to me'..and as the artist you should just let it come out.
I'm glad you've been being creative for you !
and once again thanks for the use of the rainbow

Elizabeth Alraune said...

Thanks for asking to use the rainbow...funny thing - I meant for it to be a rainbow, but when I look at it now, I see something different. :-) This sudden burst of creativity is awesome, and I thank you for going along for the ride. Thanks, as always, for your comments!