Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank You! Twitter Follow Friday Love

Twitter is a wild and wacky and wonderful world!

Some think that one doesn't have to thank people
for the tweets they do...I tend to disagree...and
try my best to acknowledge the thoughtfulness of
others. Time and effort goes into a tweet, why
shouldn't some time and effort acknowledge it -
whenever possible.

I don't know that I can do my thank you for the
Follow Fridays this way all of the time going
forward, however, I wanted to see how it felt to
do it this week...there were so many kind and
thoughtful people and tweets.

Perhaps consider looking these people up. It
would seem they are good people to know!

Have a great day/night/moment in time!

Thank you to:

@alanajoey
@jimsmeltzart
@IAmShilla
@arlenesg
@AOChiro
@WynGalbraith
@Beachlovers
@Jillblue
@Lydiajohn13
@Burdoc
@blueferret
@nsane8
@KellyThomas1
@denyseduhaime
@Nominated
@fridayluv
@augustday1962
@London_Law_Firm
@planetjefferson
@MariCampbell
@Cougar_Candy
@Raatek
@CRYSTALM30
@SchuggaJoy
@CharlesLau
@tncc24
@keeperofdreams
@shandrab
@MarkMcAllGlobal
@zbussey
@DeniseWind
@bikinifreak
@PamelaGlasner
@JBCP
@ShellyKramer

No comments: