Saturday, April 6, 2013

Working Diligently - Part III

I have put together a sheet for those who will be on my show. It is rather lengthy. I think for some it might even seem to be overwhelming and a bit much. I might change it in time. But the thing is that while I am not one who likes to always have boxes, I find sometimes they can be helpful to accomplish something. And what I am looking to accomplish is a successful show not only for me, but for my guests and those who wind up listening - and - dare I say - perhaps even becoming fans. :)

If you want to be a guest, and you receive the paperwork and you have any questions or concerns, we can talk about it. I do my best to be flexible, and if you require some flexibility, I will do what I can to make things work for all concerned. I believe in WIN/WIN/WIN situations (a win for you, for me, and for anyone who interacts with us) and will strive to always create that at the core of this adventure.

I will be doing a lot of things to help support your presence on my show. It will probably even be more than before. It will take a lot of time and energy, and quite frankly I am a bit concerned I might be offering too much given that I am not fully recuperated. But I am going to try as I have often wished that those I interacted with had the same type of investment in me when we interact.

Above everything I appreciate - and ask for -  your patience. I will do whatever I can to make things right if they ever go wrong. Which of course that will NEVER happen. Well. In some alternate universe perhaps, LOL. But in this one, I have no doubt life will be its eternally creative, unpredictable and at times uncooperative self. If that happens, let's try to have fun with it, shall we?

I don't know about you, but I know *I* need to minimize my stresses these days and just like Christina in a previous blog, I know the people that I will work best with - and they will be people who at the core work from their heart, too, and will work with me and my limitations.

If you have any questions, please be in touch.

No comments: