Saturday, February 21, 2009

Perspective: Living in Community (The LINC Pages Blog)

Recently Greg Mooers was on the World-of-Perspective-Radio.com
show, and he was speaking about how he views networking.

(If you haven't heard the conversation yet, visit the Radio Show
site, and visit the archives. You can download a podcast.)

He has some pretty great ideas, and I have been looking for ways
to implement these ideas. Today I began a new one:
http://thelincpages.blogspot.com/.

In part, the idea is to hook up people who want something to those
who love to do what they want.

As I move forward, I will be adding people to the blog who share
with me what they love to do, and what it is that they want. My
desire, my hope, my wish, is that you will go there from time to
time, and check these folks out and contact them. I also encourage
you to leave comments about the person in the entry about them,
so that others can get to know a little more.

There is a keyword list, so you will be able to seek out specific
things that are of interest.

If you would like to be included, please provide me the following
information:

Your Name
What you love to do/what makes your heart sing
What you want that would make you feel really good to get
Contact information (which can include)
Your Twitter ID
Your Page on Facebook/Facebook ID
Your Phone Number
Your Website
Your MySpace Page
Suggested keywords

Once you are there, please let me know how it goes. If you find
others there that you connect with, please also give me feedback.

I am looking to make this as useful as possible. If you have
any questions, please let me know, and feel free to pass this
along.

Thanks for your interest!
Elizabeth

No comments: