Saturday, February 14, 2009

Perspective: Being True to Yourself

Have you seen this show...? I am hooked. I even wrote a blog entry about it previously (http://a-world-of-perspective.blogspot.com/2009/01/confessions-of-teen-idol.html). There are so many rich attributes to the show, and I am amazed when I hear someone pooh-pooh it because of superficial reasons. This clip is a preview of the next episode. You can watch all episodes online at vh1.com.

I especially love what Jeremy says at the beginning of it. We're all on our own journey, and everyone has an opinion, and sometimes it's difficult to know when to remain true to ourselves, to listen to other people, or to know when to strike a compromise.

Isn't it amazing, though, when you know you are listening to your inner voice, and succeed? The key is to develop that relationship with yourself and nurture it, so that you know you can trust it. If you are uncertain how to do that, let's talk...I won't give you answers, and I'll help you find them from within yourself.

Enjoy the video!

No comments: