Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hope this finds you well...

It has been a long time since I have posted.

Life has a way of taking twists and turns,
as we all know, and I have had to go off in
a different direction for a while now.

I am still not sure where I am headed, and
was reminded recently that things are ever
changing and evolving, so while we may think
we know something, we just never know.

It has been difficult for me to balance
everything...only so much energy to give.

I do miss spending time here, and connecting
with those I did on Twitter. Occasionally
I will poke my fingers in, and say hey.

I am not going to say much more at the moment,
however I did want to let those who appreciated
my 15 Essential Things to Ask Yourself, that I
now have 15 More Essential Things to Ask
Yourself
.

If you get a chance to check it out, please
let me know your thoughts.

As always, I hope you are well, safe, and
living a life that is true to who you are.

with Love...

No comments: